[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Participación en ICANN-68 (actualización)

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 21:02:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear Region

 We share the link so they can Create their Account or Enter the APP
 I CAN. Which can be accessed from your mobile or PC-Laptop:
 https://68.schedule.icann.org/login
 There you can see the ICANN68 General Agenda (Full Agenda) and you can
 Select [+] the meetings of your interest to attend.

 On our Atlarge wiki site we have the agendas and schedules in the
 which meetings are being held:
 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Meetings+-+Monday%2C+22+June+2020
 We are going to motivate our ALS to participate to get informed about the issues
 keys within the Icann ecosystem.

 * Important information from ICANN68: *
 * For Security reasons the links that you can find in the
 Gmail calendar are not working.
 * The links will be updating on the Wiki that we have just shared.
 * In ALAC Chats will be kept open but will be closed immediately if
 we witness an attempt at sabotage like those we have recently experienced.
 * According to recent announcement (
 https://www.icann.org/news/blog/important-update-icann68-to-be-held-as-zoom-webinars)
 most meetings will be in * Webinar * format, that is, with Chats
 closed and will only be opened for the specific participation of attendees.

 * Let's remember our accounts: *

 Twitter: @LACRALO_Icann

 Instagram: @ lacralo.icann

 We follow your orders for any additional information.

 Cheers

 Sergio Salinas Porto - LACRALO Presidency
 Augusto Ho - Vice President LACRALO

 Harold Arcos - Secretary LACRALO
 Omir Kerry Kerr - Vice Secretary LACRALO