[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Comentario público - Nuevo Plan Estratégico Regional 2021-2025

rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org
Mon Jun 22 14:18:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear LACRALO members,

 I just wanted to remind you that the draft document of the new Strategic Plan for the region 2021-2025 that was prepared jointly with the Regional Strategy Council, has already been published for public comment, the objective is to seek contributions from the Latin American and Caribbean community (LAC) of ICANN on this document, the procedure will be open until July 14, 2020.

 Here is the link: https://www.icann.org/public-comments/lac-regional-strategic-plan-2021-2025-2020-06-01-en

 The document of the new Strategic Plan for the region 2021-2025 can be found in English, Spanish, Portuguese and French and the comments can also be made in the language of your choice.

 It is very important that the LAC community participate in this public comment procedure, it will help to have a much more beneficial regional Strategic Plan for our community.

 Any questions you have, do not hesitate to contact me.

 Cheers

 Rodrigo Saucedo
 rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org <mailto:rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org>
 Sr. Manager Strategic Initiatives, Latin America and the Caribbean
 I CAN
 One World, One Internet
 [id: image001.png at 01D356F4.3F3911B0]