[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Reunión Mensual Regional Jun - Jul 2020

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 17:38:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear Region

 We hereby ratify that our monthly regional meeting
 corresponding to June will not be held due to not having the
 interpretation services into the main languages of the region (ES-EN)
 as usual in the weeks leading up to the next Icann-68 meeting.

 Our monthly schedule will continue in July. Holding those
 meetings that will take place prior to the July Monthly Regional Meeting.

 We remain at your disposal for any additional information

 Cheers

 Harold Arcos
 LACRALO Secretariat