[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] GSE - Plan Estratégico de Difusión y Participación FY21 - FY25

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 14:34:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear Region

 The Icann GSE group for LAC has developed the Strategic Plan for
 Dissemination and Participation FY21- FY25
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2020-06-01-en> through your council
 Strategy
<https://lacstrategy.space/en/council-and-implementation-committee/> .
 Remember that this Strategic Plan is aligned with the Strategic Plan
 Created by ICANN for FY21-FY25
<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/strategic-engagement-2013-10-10-en>
 based on Key Themes for the development of the global Internet.

 As is customary in construction processes based on the Model of
 Multiple Stakeholders, this new Plan is in the
 Comments period
 Public
<https://www.icann.org/public-comments/lac-regional-strategic-plan-2021-2025-2020-06-01-en>
 for the incorporation of opinions, ideas, suggestions from the Region.

 Versions in ES
<https://www.icann.org/es/system/files/files/lac-regional-strategic-plan-2021-2025-01jan20-es.pdf> ,
 IN
<https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/lac-regional-strategic-plan-2021-2025-01jan20-en.pdf> ,
 FR
<https://www.icann.org/fr/system/files/files/lac-regional-strategic-plan-2021-2025-01jan20-fr.pdf> ,
 PT
<https://www.icann.org/pt/system/files/files/lac-regional-strategic-plan-2021-2025-01jan20-pt.pdf>
 They are located here: https://tinyurl.com/y84j9owx

 Please share this information with our colleagues within
 User Organizations and we encourage participation through the
 opinion.

 We remain at your disposal for any additional information

 Cheers

 Harold Arcos
 LACRALO Secretariat