[lac-discuss-en] VOTE RESULT (EN): 2020 LACRALO Election

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jun 2 02:27:15 UTC 2020

I don't believe there is any prohibition on using
weighted voting with a secret ballot. Of course,
it cannot be verified manually in that case.

But based on how the results are reported, that
was not done in this case. It *may* be possible
to change the poll configuration to use weighted
voted and recalculate the results but I am not sure if that is possible.

Alan