[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Fwd: ICANN LAC Talks - Stakeholder Journey and how COVID-19 impacted the Fellowship and Nextgen programs

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 15:12:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

* Dear region, a friendly reminder ,, *

 ---------- Forwarded message ---------
 Desde: <rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org>
 Date: Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 11:52 AM
 Subject: [lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-en] ICANN LAC Talks - Stakeholder
 Journey and how COVID-19 impacted the Fellowship and Nextgen programs
 To: <lac-discuss-es at icann.org>

 [[- Translated text (en -> es) -]]

 Dear LACRALO members,

 We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.

 We would like to extend our invitation to the fourth edition of the series
 LAC Talks from ICANN, a new initiative aimed at holding debates
 active with our community.

 For the fourth edition of the ICANN LAC talks, we will have
 León Sánchez, Alejandra Reynoso and Dev Anand Teelucksingh talking about their
 ICANN stakeholder trip, too, Siranush Vardanyan will speak
 on how COVID-19 impacted the Fellowship and Nextgen programs.

 The webinar will take place on July 30, 2020 at 16:00 UTC with
 Interpretation available in English, Spanish and Portuguese.

 Click here to register for the webinar:
 https://icann.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Wee4kfjJSyGT04fMIMg_Rw

 The audio of the zoom room will be in Spanish, so if you want
 listen to the webinar in english or portuguese, send us your number
 phone so we can call you 5 minutes before the
 webinar.

 [cid: image001.png at 01D6659E.61B55440]

 Best,
 Rodrigo Saucedo
 rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org <mailto:rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org>
 Senior Manager of Strategic Initiatives, Latin America and the Caribbean
 I CAN
 One world, one internet
 [id: image001.png at 01D356F4.3F3911B0]

http://www.lacralo.org