[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Reglas de Procedimiento LACRALO- aprobación

silvia.vivanco at icann.org silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Mon Jul 27 22:46:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear LACRALO leaders and members,

 On behalf of the At-Large staff, I join in congratulating all of you for the hard work and approval of this important Rules of Procedure document.

 I would also like to thank the consultant David Plumb (CBI consulting) whom I copy in this message. David professionally and efficiently advised LACRALO in the mediation process and in the preparation of the documents that create a new governance structure for LACRALO.

 The final documents are published in the Spanish and English versions on the following LACRALO wiki page:

 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=141885714

 !Thank you very much! ! Congratulations LACRALO!

 Fraternal greetings

 Silvia

 Silvia Vivanco
 Senior Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs
 Mobile: +51 997510935
 Website: atlaarge.icann.org
 Facebook: facebook.com/icannatlarge
 Twitter: @ICANNAtLarge