[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] IMPORTANT - NEW PASSWORD - LACRALO Monthly Call on Monday, 20 July 2020 at 23:00 UTC

alberto at soto.net.ar alberto at soto.net.ar
Mon Jul 20 23:40:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

 Dear, I just ran out of internet. My apologies. I want to request that the next vote not be secret. That it be added as AOB.Thank you very much and best regards Alberto Soto

 Get Outlook for iOS

 On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 8:25 PM -0300, <staff at atlarge.icann.org> wrote:

 [[- Translated text (en -> es) -]]

 NOTE THE PASSWORD IS IN CAPITALS: LAC-MES7

 ** If you need a dial or need an apology, please contact At-Large staff at staff at atlarge.icann.org with your preferred number. **

 Dear all,

 LACRALO's next monthly call is scheduled for Monday, July 20, 2020 at 23:00 UTC.

 Interpretations in Spanish, French and Portuguese will be provided.

 For other occasions: https://tinyurl.com/ybvfceve [tinyurl.com]

 Please note that the agenda and call details can be found at: https://community.icann.org/x/XYVIC

 Wiki workspace: https://community.icann.org/x/NJQi

 ADIGO conference bridge:
 English conference ID = 1638
 Spanish conference ID = 1738
 Portuguese Conference ID = 5393
 French Conference ID = 1838

 Toll-free access number (US and Canada): 800 550 6865

 Other toll-free numbers: http://adigo.com/icann//5adigo.com]

 Zoom Room: https://icann.zoom.us/j/96327460746?pwd=ZURBT20vcnNnczJYSk9OanZQY0xYZz09 [icann.zoom.us]
 Password: LAC-Month7

 Thank you.
 Best regards,

 ICANN Policy Staff in Support of the At-Large Community
 Email: staff at atlarge.icann.org
 Web: atlarge.icann.org
 Facebook: facebook.com/icannatlarge
 Twitter: @ICANNAtLarge