[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] ICANN LAC Talks - Aceptación Universal, Iniciativas globales y regionales

rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org
Mon Jul 6 14:56:01 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear LACRALO members,

 We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.

 We would like to extend our invitation to the third edition of the ICANN LAC Talks series, a new initiative aimed at holding active discussions with our community on critical DNS and Internet trends and issues.

 For our third edition of ICANN LAC Talks, Sarmad Hussain - ICANN and Mark Datysgeld - UA Ambassador, will speak on "Universal Acceptance - Global and Regional Initiatives."

 The meeting will take place on July 9, 2020 at 17:00 UTC with interpretation in English, Spanish and Portuguese.

 Click here to register: https://icann.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_uCyMi6fPS9Ox55mXCW-l1Q

 The Zoom room audio will be in English, so if you would like to listen to the webinar in Spanish or Portuguese, please send me your phone number so we can call you 5 minutes before the webinar begins.

 [cid: image001.jpg at 01D65383.F6608470]

 Rodrigo Saucedo
 rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org <mailto:rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org>
 Sr. Manager Strategic Initiatives, Latin America and the Caribbean
 I CAN
 One World, One Internet
 [id: image001.png at 01D356F4.3F3911B0]