[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Fwd: [CPWG] ALAC Advice to the ICANN Board on ISOC/PIR Issue

Harold Arcos harold.arcos at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 15:08:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

* ES >> EN *
 Dear Region

 Here we share, in infra mail, one of many arguments and approaches
 exposed in relation to the sale of Public Interest Registry (PIR) by
 part of the Internet Society (ISOC).

 Remember that the invitation is always open to attend * all
 Wednesday * to the meetings of the working group of the Advisory Committee of
 At-large (ALAC) for the * consolidated policy discussion *.

 * Here the coordinates to program it in your calendars: *

 * Workspace Wiki (CPWG): *
 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=82411661#ConsolidatedPolicyWorkingGroup(CPWG)-Meetings

 * Previous Call: January 29, 2020: *
 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2020-01-29+Consolidated+Policy+Working+Group+Call

 * To subscribe to the CPWG mailing list (or read the files /
 manage your subscription) send a request to: * staff at atlarge.icann.org

 Dear region to make comments in any space of the Wiki
 from the ICANN community * <https://community.icann.org/dashboard.action> already
 either within any work group in LACRALO or the At-Large Community
 It is necessary that you have a Username and Password configured. *If I do not
 Please send an email to: * engagement at icann.org

 Fraternal greeting

 Harold

 *IN*
 Dear Region

 We are sharing, in the email below, one of many arguments and approaches
 regarding the sale of the Public Interest Registry (PIR) by the Internet
 Society (ISOC).

 Let us remember that the invitation is always open to attend every
 Wednesday at the meetings of the working group of the At-large Advisory
 Committee (ALAC) for the consolidated discussion of Policies.

 * Here the coordinates to schedule in your calendars: *
 Workspace Wiki:
 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=82411661#ConsolidatedPolicyWorkingGroup(CPWG)-Meetings

 * Previous Meeting: January 29, 2020: *
 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2020-01-29+Consolidated+Policy+Working+Group+Call

 * To subscribe to the CPWG mailing list (or read the files / manage your
 subscription) send a request to: * staff at atlarge.icann.org

 Dear region to make comments in any space of the * Wiki of the ICANN
 community * either within any working group in LACRALO or the At-Large
 Community, it is necessary that you have a * Username * and * Password *
 configured. * If you do not have please, send an email to: *
 engagement at icann.org

 Regards

 Harold

 * EMAIL FROM Roberto Gaetano ** <roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com