[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Diapos de Vanda // Vanda's Slides

Harold Arcos harold.arcos at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 01:26:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

* EN >> EN below *

 Dear Region

 I hope you had a productive closing work week.

 We are attaching for your enjoyment the content on the ATRT3 report that
 our colleague Vanda Scartezini will share with us next Monday 20
 during our Regional Monthly Meeting.

 We wish you a happy weekend.

 regards
 Harold

 *IN*
 Dear Region

 I hope you had a productive closing work week.

 We are attaching for your enjoyment the content on the ATRT3 report that
 our colleague Vanda Scartezini will share with us next Monday 20th during