[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Convocatoria nuevos miembros WG de comunicaciones

lilian ivette de luque bruges lilidebru at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 16 15:58:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear members of LACRALO,

 Receive a warm new year greeting, the communications work group opens a new call to link new members to your work team.

 It is important for the success of our projects to strengthen our team so we look forward to the active linking of new members. If you wish to link please send an email to staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> manifesting his intention to belong to the wg.

 Regards,

 Lilian Ivette De Luque Bruges

 Chair WG communications

 LACRALO