[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Sobre Contabilidad asistencias y los informes mensuales de Secretaria

Alberto Soto alberto at soto.net.ar
Sat Jan 11 23:28:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear, I believe that it is the third mail that I send so that our President or our Secretary indicate the link where the accounting of presences that are established in the Metrics is located.

 I also wanted to see the activities of our Region in the Monthly Report of the Secretariat, and the last report is from February 2018. That is, two years ago that reports are not completed and LACRALO has no history.

 Best regards