[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Solicitud de Glenn

Alberto soto alberto at soto.net.ar
Sat Feb 29 14:24:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear I copy the reminder Glenn just made via Skype. This is a requirement you made several days ago. "Request
 Just a reminder for RALO leaders / secretariats to email confirmation of the number of NexGen who have joined ATLARGE. We are requesting this as part of the analysis of the advise on the NexGen review. As background the NexGen performed a survey and the results claimed that 48% joined ATLARGE. I have the informaiton from APRALO and NARALO and waiting for the other RALO analysis. "Regards
 Alberto Soto
 Get Outlook for iOS