[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] IAB Sobre usuarios finales de internet

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Sun Aug 30 02:30:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Alberto,

 I join in thanking you for sending this document. In its apparent simplicity it is of profound impact and we will do well to take that criterion into account. If the more technical working group of the Internet ecosystem takes this point of view, it cannot be any less those who represent the end users. Of course, the ways to achieve its maximum benefit will not always be straightforward and there will be great disagreements on how to achieve it, but it is a very good compass.

 Best regards

 Alexander Pisanty?