[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Foro de gobernanza de Internet en Nicaragua

alberto at soto.net.ar alberto at soto.net.ar
Thu Aug 27 02:04:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

 In reality they say that they are not participating and have no relation to the event, so they do not know anything. Greetings Alberto Soto

 Get Outlook for iOS

 On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 11:32 PM -0300, "Alejandro Pisanty" <apisanty at gmail.com> wrote:

 Alberto,
 thanks for this information. Does your message mean that "our ALS" who is also the same representative for two organizations and ICANN employee as far as I remember does not receive the information for this list? We would have a problem.
 Alexander Pisanty