[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Recordatorio: Invitación ICANN LAC Talks - David Conrad “Evolución del Sistema de Identificadores de Internet”.

rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org
Wed Aug 26 17:40:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Hi all,

 Do not forget that in 20 minutes we will start the ICANN LAC Talks, this time we will have David Conrad - Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of ICANN, speaking about the “Evolution of the Internet Identifier System”.

 Click here to register: https://icann.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_6H8acmUsRranFMPmvxYfBw

 Regards,
 Rodrigo Saucedo
 rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org <mailto:rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org>
 Sr. Manager Strategic Initiatives, Latin America and the Caribbean
 I CAN
 One World, One Internet
 [id: image001.png at 01D356F4.3F3911B0]