[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Reunión con CEO de ICANN Göran Marby

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 18:56:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

I share this way:

>> En un marco jurídico, que incluye los Estatutos Icann, ¿Cual es la
 Icann's position on the proposals of the working groups
 ITU-UN, on alternative global connectivity networks? Understand more
 of an Internet. Will Icann adapt to new geopolitical challenges or will Icann
 can be an independent spokesperson to defend the slogan of One World One
 Internet?

>> Recientemente EEUU ha planteado medidas como la llamada *Limpieza de la
 Red *, which can be interpreted as sovereign, however, from their
 unilateral character acts on layers and structures of the Internet that
 affect many users on the planet. What would Icann's position be
 before practices like the one raised?

 I agree with the topics that we have presented in our monthly meetings and
 others more specific.

 regards