[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] RESULTADO DE VOTO: 2020 LACRALO Miembro de ALAC

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Aug 18 06:34:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Congratulations to partner Sindy Obed, I know he's going to have a good
 work of representation of thought and definition of the entire region of
 Latin America and the Caribbean!
 A special section to our colleague Derisma Queslin, who has been a
 worthy opponent, we will contact you shortly, LACRALO
 You need representatives with your quality to continue with the objectives
 collectives!
 Thank you both for participating!
 Hugs you both!

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** President of the Argentine Internet user - LACRALO / ICANN
<https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/lacralo> ** Argentine Association of
 Internet users <http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / FeTIA
<http://www.fetia.org.ar/> ** FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users
 Of the C <https://fuilac.org> ** facebook: salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> ** twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 ** "Hopefully
 We can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate
 our *

 * conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano *