[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] ALSs - Credenciales de Votación

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 16:28:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear Region

 We hope that everyone is well together with yours.

 We request, those who have not yet received their voting credentials,
 Please let us know to support your cases.

 To those who have already reached, we thank you for informing us.

 We take the opportunity to remind you that the closing date of the
 voting will be tomorrow August 14, 2020
<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=140248523> .
 (*Calendar
 Elections*
<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=140248523> )

 We are at your service for any additional information.

 Regards

 Harold arcos
 Secretary LACRALO