[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] NOMINACIÓN para NOMCOM

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Thu Apr 30 17:43:08 UTC 2020

Gracias Adrian por tu constante soporte ! abrazos a ti y a Olga y cuídate!!!

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

On 4/30/20, 12:44, "lac-discuss-en on behalf of ainfodata at gmail.com" <lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of ainfodata at gmail.com> wrote:

    [[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

    Dear, Dear.
     Good Morning.

     I will be grateful if you add my request as requested by Sylvia Herlein.

     Vanda Scartezini has a great experience for having worked in
     different areas and themes within ICANN.

     Best regards,
     Adrian Carballo

     LACRALO

     Chair Capacity Building WG