[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] RECORDED / Acceptance - NOMINATION to NOMCOM / Aceptación de NOMINACIÓN para NOMCOM

yesim.nazlar at icann.org yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Thu Apr 30 15:26:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear Vanda,

 Thank you for your e-mail. Your nomination acceptance is recorded.

 Thank you.
 Kind Regards,
 Yeşim Nazlar

 From: Vanda Scartezini <vanda at scartezini.org>
 Date: Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 4:11 PM
 To: "sylvia at prontocl.com.br" <sylvia at prontocl.com.br> , Antonio Medina GOmez <presidencia at acui.co> , lac-discuss-en <lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> , "lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org" <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
 Cc: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org> , Claudia Ruiz <claudia.ruiz at icann.org>
 Subject: [Ext] Re: Acceptance - NOMINATION to NOMCOM / NOMINATION acceptance for NOMCOM

 Declaration:
 I hereby state my acceptance Sylvia and Antonio were so kind to propose and second for my name as candidate to NOMCOM position.
 Thank you for the constant support from all LacRalo friends.
 STAY SAFE

 Statement:
 I hereby declare my acceptance of the nomination that Sylvia has very graciously proposed and Antonio endured it from my name as a candidate for the position in NOMCOM.
 I thank the friends of LacRalo for the constant support I have received.
 May everyone remain safe.

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004