[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] NOMINACIÓN para NOMCOM

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Wed Apr 29 11:30:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

 I hereby come to NOMINATE Vanda Scartezini for the position of
 LACRALO representative before NOMCOM.

 There is no reason to explain much, as the entire region (and all
 ICANN) know of their commitment and dedication to the organization; and of his
 passion to defend the rights of users.

 The Nomcom requires a person who has full knowledge of the
 functioning of all advisory committees and support organizations -
 AC / SO <https://www.icann.org/community#groups>
 https://www.icann.org/community#groups. In her extensive participation, Vanda
 has been a part of most of them, so it does perfectly well
 with that requirement.

 I hope Vanda accepts this nomination and all LACRALO agrees.
 with me that she is the best candidate to represent us before NOMCOM.

 Cheers,

 Sylvia Herlein Leite

 LACRALO Alac Member