[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Elecciones de LACRALO

Sergio Salinas Porto lac-discuss-es at icann.org
Mon Apr 27 18:26:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear LACRALO members

 As explained at the LACRALO monthly meeting this Monday, April 27,
 will call for LACRALO leadership elections.
 The elections will respect the approved Operating Principles in force,
 including the principle of job rotation.

 Furthermore, the procedural clarity that we have achieved in
 the governance group with the development of the draft of the new rules
 that implement the Principles.

 All information about the elections is published in the following wiki
 page:

 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2020+LACRALO+Regional+Selections

 Thank you very much for your support and active participation in this election.

 Sergio Salinas Porto -President-

 Harold Arcos - Secretary

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** President Internet user Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN
<https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/lacralo> ** Argentine Association of
 Internet users <http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / FeTIA
<http://www.fetia.org.ar/> ** FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users
 Of the C <https://fuilac.org> ** facebook: salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> ** twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 ** "Hopefully
 we can be disobedient, every time we receive humiliating orders
 our *

 * conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano *