[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Recordatorio: ICANN LAC Talks - John Crain hablando sobre Seguridad y las amenazas del DNS durante la Crisis de Salud de COVID-19

Rodrigo Saucedo lac-discuss-es at icann.org
Fri Apr 24 13:52:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear LACRALO members,

 I just wanted to remind you that today at 16:00 UTC (in two hours), we will have the first ICANN LAC Talks, John Crain and Matt Larson will be talking about Security and DNS threats during the COVID-19 Health Crisis

 Click here to register for the meeting: https://icann.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_y254vgqpRCar64NRUl2LOw

 Cheers,
 Rodrigo Saucedo
 rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org <mailto:rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org>
 Sr. Manager Strategic Initiatives, Latin America and the Caribbean
 I CAN
 One World, One Internet
 [id: image001.png at 01D356F4.3F3911B0]