[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Financiamiento de LACNIC para fortalecimiento de Internet

Harold Arcos lac-discuss-es at icann.org
Mon Apr 20 17:24:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear Region

 We hope you are well and in good safety.

 We share information about the call for LACNIC's Frida program.
 LACNIC is offering financing for projects on Stability and
 Internet security
<https://programafrida.net/estabilidad-y-seguridad-de-internet>
 (cybersecurity, resilience, interconnection and innovation in the operation of
 networks), Open and Free Internet
<https://programafrida.net/internet-abierta-y-libre> and Internet access
<https://programafrida.net/acceso-a-internet> through the FRIDA Program.

 * You can apply until Friday, May 22. *

 Those interested will be able to know more about the opportunities of
 financing at the following link: https://programafrida.net/.

 Any questions, you can contact the program officer at
 frida at lacnic.net or participate in the informative webinar
<https://www.lacnic.net/4424/1/lacnic/> which will take place on * Wednesday 22
 of April*.

 Cheers,

 Sergio Salinas Porto - President LACRALO

 Harold Arcos - Secretary LACRALO