[lac-discuss-en] Invitation - ICANN LAC Talks - John Crain on DNS security and threats during COVID-19 Health Crisis.

Rodrigo Saucedo rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org
Mon Apr 20 19:35:18 UTC 2020

Dear members of LACRALO,

We hope everything is well and that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy during these unconventional times.

We would like to extend our invitation to the first meeting of ICANN’s LAC Talks series, a new initiative geared towards maintaining active discussions with our community on DNS and Internet critical trends and issues.

For our first ICANN LAC Talks meeting, John Crain, Chief Security, Stability & Resiliency Officer at ICANN, will be discussing DNS security and threats during COVID-19 Health Crisis.

The meeting will take place on 24 April 2020 at 16:00 UTC with interpretation available in Spanish and Portuguese.

Click here to register for the meeting: https://icann.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_y254vgqpRCar64NRUl2LOw

Our team would love to count with your presence at the discussion. We hope you can join us for this opportunity.

Respectfully,

[cid:image001.png at 01D61729.4A659E80]

Rodrigo Saucedo
rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org<mailto:rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org>
Sr. Manager Strategic Initiatives, Latin America and the Caribbean
ICANN
One World, One Internet
[id:image001.png at 01D356F4.3F3911B0]