[lac-discuss-en] At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Call

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Sep 12 22:13:48 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group
 (CPWG) Call
Desde:Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>

Please call me at + 5492235215819
Thanks
Sergio Salinas Porto President Internauta Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN Argentine Association of Internet Users / FeTIA FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users of LAC facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano