[lac-discuss-en] visa a Montreal

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Fri Oct 25 12:58:17 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  visa a Montreal
Desde:Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>

Fabian, can you tell me if you have been granted a visa to travel to Montreal? And if not, can you give me some information about this?
Best regards
Sergio Salinas Porto President Internauta Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN Argentine Association of Internet Users / FeTIA FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users of LAC facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano Show cited text