[lac-discuss-en] Felíz día de Internet!!!

Alfredo Lopez alfredolopezh at gmail.com
Sun May 19 14:45:20 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  Felíz día de Internet!!!
Desde:Alfredo Lopez <alfredolopezh at gmail.com>

Dear colleagues, we want to tell you that in Colombia we organized the Fourth Cybersecurity and Internet Governance Forum in the framework of World Internet Day, with the support of 8 universities, of ACIS-Colombian Association of Systems Engineer, ULEU- Latin American Union of Extension University, the Network of Universities ux TIC. a local mayor of Bogota, and our organizations EnREDo, FUILAC, LACRALO-ICANN