[lac-discuss-en] Discusiones e investigaciones

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu May 16 14:33:51 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  Discusiones e investigaciones
Desde:Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>

Hello Ivan! It's good to see you on the list.
In short, our secretary Harold Arcos will send you an email with the available working groups, this Monday we will have teleconference at 23.00 UTC, and it would be very good to have you on the call.
A big hug and that
Viva Mexico!

Sergio Salinas Porto President Internaut Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN Argentine Association of Internet Users / FeTIA FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users of LAC facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano