[lac-discuss-en] Ultima fecha para informar viajeros ICANN 66 Canada

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed May 15 14:12:53 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  Ultima fecha para informar viajeros ICANN 66
	Canada
Desde:Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>

Thank you very much for this update Alberto and for taking care of noticing this.
You are right about the elections, you will also remember that we are in a process of exchange of ideas and opinions on this issue and with an extension in the elections in LACRALO.
It is very likely that today we can have definitions about the approximate date of elections.
Best regards

Sergio Salinas Porto President Internaut Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN Argentine Association of Internet Users / FeTIA FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users of LAC facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano Show text quoted