[lac-discuss-en] [Lacralo-governance] Acerca de la inscripción de los usuarios finales individuales

alberto at soto.net.ar alberto at soto.net.ar
Tue May 14 03:40:25 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re: 	[Lacralo-governance]	Acerca de la inscripción de los usuarios finales individuales
Desde:<alberto at soto.net.ar>

Agreed Sergio, the action is still pending regarding my motion request.

Alberto Soto

From: Lacralo-governance <lacralo-governance-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> On behalf of Sergio Salinas Porto Sent on: Monday, May 13, 2019 11:43 pm To: Carlton Anthony Samuels <carlton.samuels at gmail.com> CC: lacralo-governance at icann.orgSubject: Re: [Lacralo-governance] About the registration of individual end users

Presidente Internauta Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN Argentine Association of Internet Users / FeTIAFUILAC- Internet Users Federation of LACfacebook: salinasportotwitter: sergiosalinas Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo GaleanoShow text quoted