[lac-discuss-en] FW: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT (ES): Votar en 2019 LACRALO Elecciones y Principios Operativos

carlos dionisio aguirre carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 16:02:08 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:   FW: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT
	(ES):	Votar en 2019 LACRALO Elecciones y Principios Operativos
Desde:carlos dionisio aguirre <carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com>

P {margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0;}
Dear All.

When a situation like the one we have at this moment in the region is raised and related to questions of rules and regulations to which we are subject, it is essential to intervene and appear at a higher level, which elucidates the proposal and the arguments of the controversial positions.
Without going into the fine analysis of the issue and understanding that both positions have valid foundations, I believe that in this particular moment where a definition is required, we should appeal to the one who corresponds to give clarity and solution.
Once this instance has been overcome, we should immediately constitute a body among the representatives of the ALS
In order to solve the drawbacks of overlapping and ambiguity in the regulations that govern us, in order to avoid future situations such as the present and to give transparency to the processes, and thus avoid suspicions of all kinds.
my 2 ctvos.

Carlos Dionisio Aguirre
ADIAR

From: lac-discuss-es <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of alberto at soto.net.ar <alberto at soto.net.ar> Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 12:44 To: 'Fatima Cambronero'; 'Humberto Carrasco' Cc: 'Carlton Samuels'; 'At-Large Staff'; lac-discuss-es at icann.org; 'LAC Discuss' Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-es] [lac-discuss-en] FW: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT (ES): Vote in 2019 LACRALO Elections and Operating Principles

In addition, Fátima proposes the modification of norms that require a special majority, not the approval of an approval of a comment that requires a simple majority.
Please humberto, do not confuse the Region.
I insist, the main problem is that the Operating Principles are not VALID. That is why I asked the leadership of LACRALO to urgently send the Operating Principles to the Legal Department of ICANN to have their opinion. I hope you have already done it.
regards

Alberto Soto

From: lac-discuss-es <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> On behalf of Fatima Cambronero Sent on: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 02:07 am To: Humberto Carrasco <hcarrasco at cmsz.cl> CC: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels at gmail.com> ; At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org> ; lac-discuss-es at icann.org; LAC Discuss <lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org> Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-en] FW: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT (ES): Vote in 2019 LACRALO Elections and Operating Principles

Humberto,

You're talking about a quorum and I'm talking about a majority to make valid decisions. Two different things.

Regards,
Fatima