[lac-discuss-en] carta .amazon

franco giandana fgiandana at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 12:54:45 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  carta .amazon
Desde:franco giandana <fgiandana at gmail.com>

I am new to this discussion but I believe Lance might have a point here, we should try to move forward on a more solid basis, not that much on a conceptual or argumentative basis since it seems it did not make the expectation back then: Lance, seems you have a much stronger background on this issue than me, do you have any suggestions we could all analyze?

Regards,

Frank