[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: [Council-LACStrategy] Invitation LAC Strategy update Webinar /// Invitación Seminario web - Actualización de la estrategia LAC

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Mar 28 22:53:35 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Fwd: [Council-LACStrategy] Invitation LAC Strategy update Webinar /// Invitación Seminario web - Actualización de la estrategia LAC
Desde:Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>

Forward invitation, to join this important webinar, which is about to begin
Best regards
Sergio Salinas Porto President Internaut Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN Argentine Association of Internet Users / FeTIA FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users of LAC facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano