[lac-discuss-en] Proposal Letter to the Board of Directors - Topic .AMAZON

Harold Arcos harold.arcos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 16:39:53 UTC 2019

Dear region

In the name of Juan Manuel Rojas, we are sharing the Charter proposal in
which him wish to invite to join with the signature of their respective
organizations if they so wish.

*Invitation text sent by Juan Manuel Rojas:*

*Hello everyone ... I appreciate that you read the following document (it
is not very long) and if you agree, add the name of your organization at
the end. It is a letter addressed to the ICANN Board about the Amazon case
... if you have something to suggest, do not hesitate to do so:*
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hlubhnb_nTamU5l1QEJxgrx7wm-Ch7jso-oIfLU5228/edit?ts=5c9ba2bd

This Letter to the Board is being expanded to argue and present a position
from LACRALO on this case. Reason why all regional organizations accredited
within LACRALO are invited to make the contributions and arguments that you
consider pertinent in order to join the final version of the document.

regards