[lac-discuss-en] Día 1 Lunes 24 Junio ICANN-65

Harold Arcos harold.arcos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 21:31:19 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Día 1 Lunes 24 Junio ICANN-65
Desde:Harold Arcos <harold.arcos at gmail.com>

Dear Region In this way we share the link where the Presentations of the meetings held in the Session today are Monday 24 June during ICANN-65. Agenda Monday June 24:https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Meetings+-+Monday%2C+24+June+2019 Some members of the Region connected during the day today. We reiterate the invitation to continue and participate in the topics of interest to later share their opinions through the LACRALO Working Groups and advance in the construction of regional proposals.Remember that we have the tools for programming and application app:
https://65.schedule.icann.org/
regards
Sergio Salinas Porto - President LACRALO Harold Arcos - Secretary LACRALO

[[--Original text (es)
Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/f357644ed7.html