[lac-discuss-en] Nomination - Tracy Hackshaw - NOMCOM

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Sat Jun 22 22:23:39 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  Nomination - Tracy Hackshaw - NOMCOM
Desde:sylvia at internautabrasil.org

Dear members of LACRALO
I would like to SECOND the nomination of Tracy Hackshaw to be our

representative in the NOMCOM, Tracy is an excellent candidate because he knows

very well the whole structure of ICANN after so many years of service

of the region and that is an indispensable condition to occupy that

Market Stall.

regards
Syvlia Herlein Leite