[lac-discuss-en] SECUNDO la nominación de Sergio Salinas Porto para el cargo presidente

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed Jun 19 16:01:34 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re: 	SECUNDO la nominación de Sergio Salinas Porto para el cargo presidente
Desde:sylvia at internautabrasil.org

Dear members of LACRALO:
SECOND the nomination made by Lilian Luque.
Regardless of Sergio being my personal friend, as you are already

you know,
is more than proven that he is doing an excellent job in the

region and that is demonstrating its true commitment to it as

He always did it since its inception.
I am totally convinced that, in order for your work to unite the

continue region, Sergio Salinas Porto, must continue as President !!
greetings to all,
Sylvia Herlein Leite.

http://www.lacralo.org