[lac-discuss-en] Secundo Nominación Sylvia Herlein

Johnny Laureano - Asociación de Usuarios de Internet del Perú jlaureano at aui.org.pe
Wed Jun 19 15:15:13 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re: 	Secundo Nominación Sylvia Herlein
Desde:=?utf-8?Q?Johnny_Laureano_-_Asociaci=C3=B3n_de_?=
 =?utf-8?Q?Usuarios_de_Internet_del_Per=C3=BA?= <jlaureano at aui.org.pe>

v \\: * {behavior: url (# default # VML);} or \\: * {behavior: url (# default # VML);} w \\: * {behavior: url (# default # VML);} .shape {behavior: url (# default # VML);}
Dear ICANN Staff and members of LACRALO,

To support the proposals of Sergio Salinas for president of LACRALO; Harold Arcos as Secretary LACRALO and Sylvia Herlein as ALAC MEMBER, responsibility, experience and commitment in the positions assumed, validate these applications.

Atte.

From: lac-discuss-es [mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On behalf of Sergio Salinas Porto Sent on: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 09:03 amTo: LACRALO Spanish; At-Large StaffSubject: [lac-discuss-en] Second Nomination Sylvia Herlein

Sergio Salinas PortoPresidente Internauta Argentina - LACRALO / ICANNA Argentina Association of Internet Users / FeTIAFUILAC- Internet Users Federation of LACfacebook: salinasporto twitter:
sergiosalinasMobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our
conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano

[[--Original text (es)
Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/86b8937806.html