[lac-discuss-en] Propuesta para el año fiscal 20 (FY20)

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Jun 17 20:18:20 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Propuesta para el aà o fiscal 20 (FY20)
Desde:Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>

Dear Colleagues, From the Extended Leadership group of LACRALO, we have revised the Disclosure Strategy proposal for Fiscal Year 20 to be implemented from July 2019 to June 2020. Our objective is to increase the participation of Internet end users of the islands of Latin America and the Caribbean in the Policy Development Processes (PDP) of ICANN.promote the ICANN Multi-Stakeholder Model and its bottom-up decision-making process through awareness raising and skills development. Among other topics, the aim is to promote knowledge of how an Internet organization or association can become an Outreach Structure (ALS) within LACRALO, as well as how a person can become a member of LACRALO, especially in countries not yet represented. Latin America and the Caribbean. Generating in this way interaction spaces with the LAC community to promote participation within the ICANN ecosystem from LACRALO.We have considered several events in Latin America and the Caribbean islands, focusing specifical
 ly on countries without ALS using the following strategies: Work in collaboration with the ICANN At-Large staff and the Global Stakeholder Engagement team (GSE) ) in the identification of potential events to guide the dissemination and participation activities. This includes universities and other institutions. Proposed list of events for the strategy:> Secure Summit LATAM - September 25 - 26, 2019 - Mexico City, Mexico> LACNIC 32-LAGNOC 2019.October 7 to 11, 2019 Panama City, Panama> Lac - iRoad Show - TBA> ICANN Meeting 67. March 7 to 12, 2020 - Cancun, Mexico> Caribbean Internet Governance Forum - May 2020> South School of Governance Internet (SSIG) - TBD> LACNIC 33 - TBD> Internet Day Celebration - May 17 - TBD We want to highlight the special collaboration to make this possible for Juan Manuel Rojas from Colombia who helped this take shape.
No more for the moment we are at your service for additional information Fraternal greeting Sergio Salinas Porto - President LACRALO Harold Arcos - Secretary LACRALO

Sergio Salinas Porto President Internaut Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN Argentine Association of Internet Users / FeTIA FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users of LAC facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano

[[--Original text (es)
Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/76c1659a35.html