[lac-discuss-en] Algunos recursos para Reunión ICANN 65 / 24 - 27 Junio 2019

Harold Arcos harold.arcos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 19:57:36 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Algunos recursos para Reunión ICANN 65 / 24 - 27 Junio 2019
Desde:Harold Arcos <harold.arcos at gmail.com>

Dear Region We share in this way some links of interest with relevant information on the Policies that will be addressed during ICANN65 as well as technical sessions with topics that represent critical challenges for the DNS. GNSO Policy Briefing ICANN65 Editionhttps://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/file/field-file-attach/policy-briefing-icann65-12jun19-en.pdf
Public Comment proceeding on Evolving the Governance of the Root Server System:
https://www.icann.org/public-comments/rss-governance-2019-05-23-en

ICANN's Third Report on Global Legislative and Regulatory Developments
https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/legislative-regulatory-30jan19-en.pdf

The Tech Day agenda during ICANN65 is posted here:
https://community.icann.org/display/ccnsowkspc/TechDay+Marrakech+-+Agenda

In the following link you can register to participate, online or in person, to the ICANN-65 meeting:
https://icann.eventsair.com/CEPortal/icannmeetings/events

In the following link you can Register in the web version (from PC) of the ICANN65 Application to follow the Programming and participate in the Meetings:

https://65.schedule.icann.org/

We invite you to review and participate.

regards

Sergio Salinas Porto - President LACRALO Harold Arcos - Secretary LACRALO

[[--Original text (es)
Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/c65dae20a4.html