[lac-discuss-en] Urgent Mail Confirmation for Credentials sending

Harold Arcos harold.arcos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 12:51:34 UTC 2019

Dear Region

On behalf of the Presidency of LACRALO, we proceed to inform that we are
close to a Regional Consultation process on the 2019 Elections Proposal.

Reason why we ask you to verify your membership emails and send a
confirmation to the Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org> with the name and email
of the Principal Representative of your ALSs who should receive the Voting
Credential.

We are very grateful to do it before 23-UTC today 7 June 2019.

I am at your service for any additional information

regards

Sergio Salinas Porto - President LACRALO   Harold Arcos - Secretariat
LACRALO