[lac-discuss-en] Confirmación Urgente de Correo para envío de Credenciales

Harold Arcos harold.arcos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 12:47:32 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Confirmación Urgente de Correo para envío de Credenciales
Desde:Harold Arcos <harold.arcos at gmail.com>

Dear Region On behalf of the Presidency of LACRALO, we proceed to inform you that we are close to a Regional Consultation process on the Elections Proposal 2019. Reason why we ask you to verify your membership emails and send a confirmation to the Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org> with the name and email of the Principal Representative of their ALSs who must receive the Voting Credential. We are very grateful to do it before 23-UTC today 7 June 2019.I am at your service for any additional information
regards

Sergio Salinas Porto - President LACRALO Harold Arcos - Secretary LACRALO

[[--Original text (es)
Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/982a42d4cc.html