[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO Elections

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 22:08:57 UTC 2019

Hi Sergio:
There appears to be a misunderstanding so let me re-emphasize.

If the proposal is accepted, it is the entirety of the proposal thatise,
not parts of it.

My #1 says the the rotation principle is *operationalized* starting 2019.
That is, the only element missing is the formal recording in the successor
RoP.

My #2 adopted the *structure  *of the region in  sub-region format by
simply *labeling* the collection of countries assigned for each sub-region.
The sub-regions were established at Puerto Rico.

My #3 laid out the *order *of the rotation.

All the RoP will do is to formally adopt and maybe, extend the details.

Unless we wish to undermine the rotation principle in action, the labels
and order of rotation are immutable.

That is to say, they may not be changed without damage to the effect of the
rotation principle.

Best,
-Carlton
*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*