[lac-discuss-en] Elecciones LACRALO

cristiancasas at hotmail.com cristiancasas at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 3 16:32:14 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  Elecciones LACRALO
Desde:cristiancasas at hotmail.com

Understood Sergio.

Mon., Jun. 3 of 2019 12:59, Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar> wrote:

This is Alberto, this is only for this election, the rotation system will be defined in the New Rules of Procedure.
Sorry if it is not clear in the paragraph of my email that I indicate below: "... the definitive method of rotation of charges will be put in writing in our new rules of procedure ...."
Hug
Sergio Salinas Porto President Internaut Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN Argentine Association of Internet Users / FeTIA FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users of LAC facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano