[lac-discuss-en] Elecciones LACRALO

alberto at soto.net.ar alberto at soto.net.ar
Mon Jun 3 15:49:26 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  Elecciones LACRALO
Desde:<alberto at soto.net.ar>

Sergio, with this the rotation for these elections would be approved, but not the rotation system.
regards
Alberto Soto

From: lac-discuss-es <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> On behalf of Sergio Salinas Porto Sent on: Monday, June 3, 2019 12:08 pm To: At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org> ; LACRALO Spanish <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> Subject: [lac-discuss-en] LACRALO Elections

President MERCOSUR (SUBREGION D)
Vice President CENTRAL AMERICA (SUBREGION A)
Secretary ANDES (SUBREGION B)
Vice Secretary CARIBBEAN (SUBREGION C)
ALAC Member MERCOSUR -Excluded Argentina- (SUBREGION D)
Member of the Caribbean NomCom (SUBREGION C)

Sergio Salinas PortoPresidente Internauta Argentina - LACRALO / ICANNA Argentina Association of Internet Users / FeTIAFUILAC- Internet Users Federation of LACfacebook: salinasporto twitter:
sergiosalinasMobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our
conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano

[[--Original text (es)
Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/bed8ea9295.html