[lac-discuss-en] REMINDER / IMPORTANT Meeting invitation: Teleconference with LACRALO Elected Leadership on Wednesday, 10 July 2019 at 23:00 UTC

Carlos Raul Gutierrez carlosraul at gutierrez.se
Thu Jul 11 21:30:29 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  REMINDER / IMPORTANT Meeting invitation:
 Teleconference with LACRALO Elected Leadership on Wednesday,
 10 July 2019 at 23:00 UTC
Desde:Carlos Raul Gutierrez <carlosraul at gutierrez.se>

I agree with Carlos Dionisio: 4 years since Atlas II and we have made very little progress in facing the policy of TLDs in the region.Meanwhile the ALAC is already part of the empowered community, has direct participation in the management processes and the direct development of policies, as in the case of the participation of ALAC representatives in the Sub-Pro and ePDP ..... ... These issues should be properly discussed BEFORE arriving at ATLAS III
---
Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
carlosraul at gutierrez.se
+506 8837 7176