[lac-discuss-en] REMINDER / IMPORTANT Meeting invitation: Teleconference with LACRALO Elected Leadership on Wednesday, 10 July 2019 at 23:00 UTC

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Wed Jul 10 17:04:29 UTC 2019

Hi,

may I suggest you spend a while with the person who nominated you (if their jobs in government and business allow time) to find out what this new job is all about? Should they not be available, ask, and someone else may take up the task.

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Facultad de Química UNAM
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO SMS +525541444475
Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org